Vote Roll PaymentTo qualify for payment you will need to complete the following steps;
- Once your account balance is over $150(CAD), you can put the amount on hold.
- Your account balance must be over $200(CAD), before payment can be requested.
- You must complete the registration process (you cannot do this until you request payment).
- Payments owed must be accepted and collected within 60 days.
- My potential income has gone down?
- Can I send my potential income to charity?
- I cannot click the payment button?
- How many user accounts per user?
Potential income is not an exact sum and is based on your members vote power.
We are making arrangments to do exactly that.
Once you place a payment hold on your potential income you can re-request until the first payment is accepted. account has a
No more than two user accounts per user.